SHS AnnouncementsDecember 2, 2019
- Staunton Storm Theatre proudly announces auditions for the Spring Musical, FOOTLOOSE! Auditions will be held December 13-18. All students are welcome. Audition materials and procedures are available now outside Ms Harner's room. Questions? Contact Ms Maynard or Ms. Harner.
- FCCLA Mental Health Week…..Next week December 9-13 is FCCLA’s Mental Health Week!! We are sponsoring a spirit week. Monday December 9th is Flannel Day, Tuesday December 10th-Disney Day, Wednesday December 11th is vacation day, Thursday December 12th is Hero vs. Villian Day, and Friday December 13th is Color Day wear green or blue in support of Mental Health. Help support FCCLA in raising awareness for Mental Health.
- Attention Football players… Off Season weight training will be this week on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (December 3rd- 4th & 5th) and next week on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday (December 10th, 11th, & 12th).
- Boys Soccer ……..Starting today Monday, Dec 2nd, 2019, we will go every Monday and Wednesday at Bessie Weller from 5:30-7:00.If you are trying out this spring for the Varsity Soccer Team you should be attending these sessions; unless you are participating in winter sports. Please bring shin guards and soccer ball with you. Everyone should have a valid physical on file before participation.
- Step Practice will be this week, Tues, Wednesday and Thursday at 3:00pm, right after school. The program will be 8:00AM this Friday at Shelburne. Please arrive at 7:30 AM.
- Attention Seniors…… Do you need help completing your college applications??? Have questions about the applications process or just don’t know where to start?? Join the Counseling Center each Wednesday from 3-4:00PM for college applications workshops. If you have any questions, see your counselor.
- The Junior Class will be sponsoring a Masquerade Ball on Saturday December 7th. The dance will be here at Staunton High School in the cafeteria from 8:00PM-10:00PM. Tickets on sale during lunches or you may see Ms. Corbett in the front office or Ms. Peltenon in the library. Tickets will be $3. 00 in advance or $5.00 at the door.
- Library hot spots are for home use only. Anyone using it at school will have their hot spot privileges suspended.