The Summer Food Service Program begins Monday June 3rd and will be going through July 26th.
Meals will be provided to all children age 18 and under without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. The program is funded by the USDA and administered by the VDOE Department of Nutrition Services. Meals will be provided on a first-come, firstserved basis.
- Adults may enjoy the same meal for $3 at Shelburne Middle School only. Cash only.
- Open sites are open to all public walk-ins for ages 18 and under.
- Site with eligibility noted as “closed-enrolled” are open only to attendees of that site’s program.
- Some sites may have temporary closures due to field trips. If the site is temporarily closed, please utilize the Shelburne Middle School site.
- ALL SITES WILL BE CLOSED JULY 4.
To view the schedule CLICK HERE.