Regular Days and Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:45 a.m.
Wednesdays 3:40 p.m. - 4:10 p.m. (students MUST be picked up by 4:15 p.m.)
- Morning participants are to enter through the car rider entrance for the start of school.
- Wednesday participants who are in HEART must report to HEART first. A HEART staff member will bring the children to 100 Mile Club and pick them up to return to HEART.
- Notification of cancellation, announcements, and special events:
- Email. Make sure the 100 Mile Club committee has your correct e-mail address.
- Mileage updates will be done about once each month. There will be a link here and a link on the McSwain website that will take you to that information.
- Students who participate in 5K races outside of 100 Mile Club may provide documentation of participation and completion in order to have that mileage added to the 100 Mile Club total.
If your child is interested in joining and/or you are interested in volunteering, please contact Mrs. Barbara Maclam at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.