Child Development and Parenting
- People, professional, and technology skills
- Career and Technical Student Organizations (FCCLA)
- Balancing work and family
- Analyzing Parenting Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring a Healthy start for mother and child
- Evaluating Support systems that provide services for parents
- Evaluating Parenting Practices that Maximize Human growth and development.
- Three ring binder or folder to keep course work.
- Spiral notebook or loose leaf paper
- Highlighter, pen, pencil
Students enrolled in Child Development and Parenting focus on balancing work and family; analyzing parenting roles and responsibilities; ensuring a healthy start for mother and child; evaluating support systems that provide services for parents; and evaluating parenting practices that maximize human growth and development.