12:15 PM - 12:30 PM 6th Grade Ensemble Playing in Cafeteria (BWES)
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM KG Staunton Public Library Visit
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM McSwain Split Banana Night
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM The Legend of Polar Mountain (McS)
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM JuiceWorks Design & Milling (BWES) Track 1
The development of the Staunton City Schools budget is a complex process and we appreciate your willingness to provide input. All survey responses must be submitted by February 11, 2020. To lend your voice to the conversation please complete the survey by visiting the Budget Survey page.
Central Shenandoah Health District 11/14/19 Letter of Information
The Waynesboro-Augusta Health Department and the Staunton-Augusta Health Department are informing residents of an increase in the number of reported pertussis cases among area residents.
To view the informational letter of the Central Shenandoah Health District, Health Director, Laura P. Kornegay, MD, MPH, follow this link:
Links to more information:
Virginia Department of Health: http://www.vdh.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this issue, contact:
Jennifer Arnold, BSN, RN,
Staunton High School Nurse
540-332-3926 ext 6.
Tuesday December 10, 2019
10. The Band Boosters will be holding a poinsettia sale, as well as a raffle for items from Pampered Chef. Please bring your poinsettia or raffle money to the concert; someone will go home with these great prizes!
11. Boys Soccer ……..Practice will go every Monday and Wednesday at Bessie Weller from 5:30-7:00.If you are trying out this spring for the Varsity Soccer Team you should be attending these sessions; unless you are participating in winter sports. Please bring shin guards and soccer ball with you. Everyone should have a valid physical on file before participation.
12. Attention Seniors…… Do you need help completing your college applications??? Have questions about the applications process or just don’t know where to start?? Join the Counseling Center each Wednesday from 3-4:00PM for college applications workshops. If you have any questions, see your counselor.
13. Applications are now available for the Shenandoah Valley Governor School. Please visit the SVGS Website for the application link. See your counselor for more information. All applications are due February 20, 2020.
14. Library hot spots are for home use only. Anyone using it at school will have their hot spot privileges suspended.
15. Hey Seniors! If you are participating in the Senior Holiday Play, remember practices are this week, December 9-12 Monday through Thursday from 3-4PM. Learn your lines and be at practice!!
16. This is the last week to choose your senior photo for the yearbook and turn in your baby picture.