Welcome! I am so excited to meet you! While this year is going to be very different from any past school years, we are going to have a great year nonetheless!
Please start by watching this brief orientation video. Then, locate specific reminders below.
Quick Reference Guide
Before the first day of class (Tuesday, August 25th), you must do all of the following:
- Breathe! Things might be stressful right now, but we will get through this together!
- Know you do not ever have to pronounce my last name unless you want to. You can call me Ms. V.!
- Go to Ms. V.’s webpage on the SHS website. Join the Google Classroom page for your course and section.
- Make sure you can access Zoom on your Chromebook or personal laptop.
- Join the Remind for your course and section. Codes are listed on the main page of my SHS site.
- Reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems, concerns, or questions. You can also reach out to introduce yourself!
Before the first day of class (Tuesday, August 25th), you may do any of the following:
- Review the syllabus for your course on Ms. V.’s SHS webpage.
- Fill out the syllabus acknowledgment Google Form linked above the course syllabus. Please note that there is a separate form for each course, so please fill out the form linked above the syllabus for your course.
I am looking forward to “seeing” you soon and cannot wait to see all you accomplish this year!