1. Student learning at SHS is a priority for ALL.
2. ALL stakeholders (students, staff, administration, parents, and community leaders) share the responsibility of fulfilling our school's mission.
3. Every person in our school community should be valued.
4. Not ALL students learn the same, therefore curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate individual student learning needs.
5. My commitment is to ensure ALL students reach their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.