Degrees and Certifications:
I have earned a Bachelor's Degree in exercise science with a minor in nutrition wellness from Bridgewater College in 2009. I have also earned a Master of Arts in Teaching degree with a concentration in elementary education from Mary Baldwin College in 2015. http://www.marybaldwin.edu/academics/2016/08/25/donte-montague-15/
Mr. Donte' Montague
I began my teaching career during the 2014-2015 school year with Staunton City Schools. I have a passion for teaching children and individuals the skills necessary to succeed. Along with my teaching experiences, I have also held head coaching positions in varsity track and field, as well as cross country (2010-2013). I have also assisted in coaching JV basketball(2015-2016). During the 2016-2017, I also started a fitness club for 4th and 5th grade students at A. R. Ware.
- Behave appropriately at all times.
- Excel in all that we do.
- Show respect and act responsibly.
- Treat others with kindness.
4th Grade Schedule
- 8:10 -8:40 Bellwork/Breakfast
- 8:40 -9:50 Literacy
- 9:50 - 10:35 Specials
- 10:35 - 12:15 Math
- 12:15 -12:35 Recess
- 12:35 -1:10 Lunch
- 1:10 - 2:50 Literacy
- 2:50 - 3:20 Content/AEA
- 3:20 - 3:30 Clean/Pack/Dismissal AEA
- SCS List
- BOOK BAG
- 2 black marble composition books *
- #2 pencils*
- 4 glue sticks 1
- pack colored pencils 1
- large box tissues
- 1 set headphones for computer use
In addition to the SCS list if able
- For your child
- 3 packs of index cards
- 2 spiral or composition notebooks
- For the class (choose one)
- 1 box of ziplock bags (any size)
- 1 one pack of dry erase markers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Glue or glue sticks
- Box of tissues