A.R. Ware Elementary School believes ...A safe, pleasant, and physically comfortable environment enhances student learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students are capable of learning.
- Classroom instruction should incorporate a variety of instructional approaches to accommodate individual differences in learning styles (Differentiation).
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Assessment of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement of the expectations for their learning.
- Students need opportunities to apply their learning in meaningful contexts.
- Student learning (academic and behavior) is a chief priority for the school.