AGENDA - CALLED MEETING
STAUNTON CITY SCHOOL BOARD
Rita S. Wilson Council Chambers
City Hall, 116 W. Beverley Street, Staunton
Monday, March 1, 2021
In keeping with safety guidelines for in-person attendance at public meetings held in City Hall, entry to School Board meetings will be restricted to the side entrance on Central Avenue. Each individual will be subject to a temperature screening and must wear a face covering and practice 6-foot physical distancing while inside the building. Only limited seating will be available to the public. As an alternative to in-person attendance, members of the public are encouraged to listen online through the division website (www.staunton.k12.va.us) or on local cable channel, SCS-TV13.
Public Hearing on 2021-2022 Proposed Budget *
* Alternate Public Input and Public Hearing Procedures
To participate in public input/public hearing portions of this meeting:
- Dial toll free number (844) 854-2222 and, when prompted, enter the access code for the meeting: 619358#
- You will hear the automated word "Muted" to indicate that you have been added to the queue to share your comments with the School Board.
- While you are in the queue, you will hear the audio feed of the meeting. Please mute the television, computer or other device on which you are listening to the meeting.
- When you hear the automated word "Unmuted," it is now your turn to share your comments with the School Board.
Participants are reminded that the public input and/or public hearing portions of the meeting are a time for the School Board simply to listen to your comments. The School Board will not respond to comments or answer questions during the public input/public hearing periods.